Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Mirror by Sweta


Mirror mirror on the wall Even though I make you break and fall You keep on reflecting what's inside I'm sorry I have no pride My self esteem is under the ground I think it will never be found But I've learned from you That once we get hearts broken We reflect the love that's hidden too Every time mirror reflect the truth in me when I see! Suddenly I started seeing the devil in me And the pain inside my heart that I can't speak Its all secret between myself and I But people still take it as a lie Cause they don't know After all these pain how mischievously I survive

About Melvi :
Country :- Nepal
Contact :- railahsiv@gmail.com
Melvi in Facebook :- Melvi


And we are taking submission to publish from this blog. So send us your band biography, modeling profile, photography works, articles, poems etc. at railahsiv@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment